Moderation (from lat. «Moderato» - moderate) is the technique of the group interaction management. Moderator is an expert who takes upon the responsibility for the communication management during the event.
Moderation uses to support the meetings, briefings, conferences and press conferences, as well as any other types of the group work, which require independent organizer.
• focuses the participants` attention on a particular topic or issue.
Moderation by our specialists:
• forms comfortable environment for interaction
• allows to focus on the cooperation, not competition
• eliminates the evaluation and condemnation of participants
• assists to unleash the potential of all participants